Monday, July 13, 2015

It's in the Details

I realized I'd not shared the blueprints/layout of the Winterbrook model by Ryan Homes.  Here are the details of changes we are making from the standard model online.  I'll share images as well.

  • Finished basement
  • Bedroom in basement (comes with a full bath)
  • Alternate kitchen (changes a lot of the house)
  • Morning Room
  • 4' bump in the living room
  • Rear fireplace
  • 2 windows on side of house in living room
  • 1 side window in master bathroom
  • Metal Roof on the little roof part in the front of the house
  • 3rd car garage
  • Carriage style insulated garage doors


Not our first choice for an elevation but to get a 3rd car garage, we had to opt for this or the other with a pitched roof.  Siding is the greenish one and we are getting stone on the front.  Bucks River Canyon or something like that.  Metal roof on the shorter section of the roof in the front.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I am building the same house with Ryan in the cleveland area. Can you tell which elevation your Winterbrook is? And was the 3 car garage a special request? If you don"t mind me asking, which development did you build in? I am building with the alternate layout, it's absolutely gorgeous! Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I missed your comment! Your house is probably done! I can't remember the elevation... stone with 4 columns and the porch across the front of the house. We built in Bexley Hills in Beavercreek, OH. The 3 car wasn't a special request. We really wanted side load but they wouldn't do a 3 car side load.

      Delete